IOSH Managing Safely (Online)
IOSH Managing Safely Course
The IOSH Managing Safely training course gives people in positions of responsibility an overview of how to identify, evaluate, and control workplace risks. It helps those responsible for the safety and welfare of other workers to assess and control workplace risks. This includes evaluating the safety systems already in place within your organisation.
The IOSH Managing Safely course was developed by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). This is a global chartered body that creates training courses to promote high standards of health and safety in the workplace.
An IOSH Managing Safely certificate is a sought-after accreditation and supports continued professional development.
CTSafe Center is IOSH Approved Training Provider (Licence #3261)
IOSH Managing Safely is aimed at anyone with responsibility for other employees, including team leaders, supervisors, and managers.
IOSH Managing Safely is appropriate for staff across all industries, sectors and markets.
Upon completion of the course, both a business and delegates benefit
Top 5 business benefits:
- Greater productivity fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organization-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognized certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 delegates benefit
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice
The course is spilt into 07 modules
- Module 1: Introducing managing safely
- Module 2: Assessing risks
- Module 3: Controlling risks
- Module 4: Understanding responsibilities
- Module 5: Understanding hazards
- Module 6: Investigating incidents
- Module 7: Measuring Performance
- You are provided with login information to our online learning platform and course materials
- You can contact our tutors via skype, zoom or viber etc thorough the learning with us to further support if any.
How long does IOSH Working Safely take?
- Online = 24 hours
IOSH Managing Safely course is assessed in 2 parts
- A multiple choice examination.
- A practical assessment – doing a risk assessment in a real workplace.
An IOSH Managing Safely certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of both parts of the assessment.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Skill level Supervisors and Managers
- Language English
- Students 30
- Assessments Self