Any student is eligible to apply for a scholarship at PECB University provided that they comply with the enrollment requirements to become students at PECB University and fulfill the scholarship awarding criteria. PECB University insists on promoting equal opportunities for students regardless of their gender, ethnicity, race, social status, or any other background.
Scholarship Award Amounts
PECB University will offer scholarships in two categories: 100%, or 50% tuition fees waiver
Eligible candidates who apply for a scholarship will be awarded either of these depending on:
- Number of scholarships decided to be given for each category
- Number of candidates that meet or exceed scholarship eligibility, and rank high on the Scholarship selection criteria
- Existence of a specific program promotion
The PECB University scholarship is designed for professionals with relevant work experience in one of the fields that is offered as an Executive MBA specialization at PECB University (please refer to our study offers).
In order to be eligible for a PECB University scholarship, candidates need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Good proven track of academic performance in previous studies (Bachelors)
- Demonstrated proficiency in English language, through one of the standardized tests (TOEFL iBT — 75, IELTS — 6.5)
- Deep interest in the field of the intended Executive MBA specialization, through possession of professional certificates, participation in professional events, and/or publications in the relevant field
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A minimum of three years of related full-time employment (or self-employment), including involvement in project activities, or equivalent
Preparing the Scholarship Application
Once the potential candidates have made sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria (also referred to as minimum selection criteria), they proceed with collecting the evidence and prepare the documentation that will be evaluated by the Scholarship Committee.
In order to be taken into consideration, the applicant needs to provide:
1. Student Status Confirmation. Either of the following documents are considered proof:
- The acceptance confirmation: stating that the applicant is enrolled as a student at PECB University as stipulated in PECB University Admission Statement Policy
- Pre-acceptance notification: A confirmation statement from PECB University that the candidate has submitted all the documents and based on the documents provided, the candidate is eligible to be accepted as a student. This document is provided by Student Affairs Office, upon request.
2. The scholarship application form
3. Two letters of reference (professional and/or academic)
4. Cover Letter
5. Other relevant documents if requested (subject to change regarding specific cases, in addition to those provided to get the Student Status Confirmation)