This all-new book features:
- 29 forms, including OSHA Forms 300, 300A, and 301
- Sharps Injury Log
- Selected OSHA letters of interpretation
- 146 Illustrations
- 117 tables
In addition to a complete collection of Part 1926 regulations for the construction industry, this book also contains:
- Part 1903 on Inspections, Citations, and Penalties
- Part 1904 concerning Recording and Reporting Occupational Illnesses and Injuries
- Relevant selections from Part 1910 for General Industry
- Material hoists, personnel hoists, PPE, fall protection, and elevators.
This edition of 29 CFR 1926 OSHA Construction Industry Regulations even includes the revised Hazard Communication Standard aligned with the United Nations’ Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS).
There are no reviews yet.